Fantastic Deal On 4-pc Urethane Balls!
As you may be aware everyone these days are raising their prices (that is, if they can even get inventory!). Why? Costs are skyrocketing. Supply chains are being disrupted, raw materials are going up, brands are keeping their inventory to sell themselves, and even more pricing pressures are hitting businesses of all types.
So when Callaway said they had some 4-pc Chrome Soft series urethane balls to sell us, we jumped at the chance. Chrome Soft is the most popular ball brand in Callaway's history. Its design was so revolutionary, it was called "the ball that changed the ball." It has skyrocketed in popularity. We got a great deal from Callaway on these brand new balls (which are not logo overruns) and we are thrilled to offer them to you.
Here's what makes the Chrome Soft lineup such formidable contenders and a how we can offer such a phenomenal deal of $32.99 dzn:
Why are these Chrome Soft so inexpensive?
- They are the prior generation
- They are not in the original retail packaging
- They have a random assortment of numbers (some may omit numbers)
- Fast Ball Speeds Callaway is the only golf ball company that has the Dual SoftFast™ Core. It’s engineered for fast ball speeds with low spin for players needing spin reduction to optimize their launch conditions off the tee. Drives are high and straight with remarkable distance.
- Total Performance Through The Bag The 4-piece construction—Dual SoftFast Core, mantle layer and Tour Urethane Cover—all combine for even more control throughout the bag, especially with your scoring clubs from 100 yards and in. Now you have even more spin for aggressive shots into the green.
- Low Compression For Incredibly Soft Feel The Dual SoftFast Core lets you compress the ball on iron shots for long, straight flight. And it has amazing feel around the greens.
Hurry and get a few dozen of Chrome Soft or Chrome Soft X while supplies last. Because once they are gone, they're gone and we don't know when (or if) we'll be getting any more!